Things to consider
- × For clients safety and that of the wildlife, our driver guide are not allowed to exceed a speed of 50KPH
in the parks, while speed limit inside the Ngorongoro crater is strictly 25KPH,
× Off road is not allowed except in specified areas, Please check with your driver guide
× Night driving is not allowed in the parks (from 1900hrs evening to 0600hrs in the morning), except
where night game drives are permitted like in Lake Manyara National Park or Other Authoriesed Parks
× For any extra excursions or activities not included in the iternaries that you would want to purchase,
please contact us.
× It is illegal to own or carry government trophies (wildlife parts and products) without a permit from
the Tanzania Wildlife division. For visitor who have purchased trophies from other countries, they are
required to have import licence and a receipt while in Tanzania.
× Use of drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) of any size for photo taking, Filming and any other
purpose is not allowed in the game parks.
Safari price includes:
- Pick-up at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO);
- Transfer to a hotel in Arusha and back to the airport;
- Accommodation before and after safari (double rooms, breakfast included);
- New SUV (2015-2017) Land Cruiser 4×4 with pop-up roof;
- Experienced English-speaking safari guide;
- 24/7 phone support;
- All park fees;
- All accommodation under your program;
- Three meals per day on safari;
- Bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour;
- Thermos with hot tea/coffee;
- Medical kit;
- Binocular (1 per SUV);
- Wet wipes.
Safari price excludes:
- Air tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Lunch and dinner in hotel (only before and after safari);
- Tips to your safari guide ($30-50 per day per car).
There are no reviews yet.